| Getting started
Why not have a look at the fleet list, or the list of fire stations?
See the current appliance locations.
To browse all articles on MFBWiki, see Categories.
You'll need to create an account or log in before you view and edit pages.
Find out more about the Metropolitan Fire Brigade at Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
- May 3, 2013: P47B becomes P39B.
- April 8, 2013: R44 has returned to FS44.
- February 22, 2013: The new HAZMAT - Car 260 has entered service at Fire Station 38.
- February 14, 2013: The new BA Bus - Car 250 has entered service at Fire Station 38.
- December 13, 2012: Decontamination Unit 38 renamed to Hazmat 38.
- December, 2012: The arrival of 9 Mk5 pumpers; Cars 060-068.
- June 12, 2012: R44 has been moved to FS43 and T44 to FS47 due to refurbishment works at FS44.
- June 1, 2012: The new HAZMAT - Car 260 - has been delivered to the MFB.
- April 20, 2012: The new BA Bus - Car 250 - has been delivered to the MFB.
- December 15, 2011: The MFBWiki software has been upgraded. Report any problems here.
- December, 2011: The trial of the Rosenbauer pumper (Car 099) has concluded.
Help us out
Before you start editing, please have a look at the help pages, and you'll need to create an account.
We currently have a number of tasks you can help us with, see the To-do list
| Featured photo
Pumper 47A and Dandenong Pumper 1 attending an incident in Noble Park, November 2011. Photo by Bobby CERNY.
- The Keys Road Factory Fire started shortly before 9:00 AM on April 18, 2006 in the Select-O-Pedic Bedding factory in Keys Road, Moorabbin. The fire was escalated to seventh alarm and caused an estimated $30,000,000 damage, making it the biggest fire since the Brooklyn Meatworks Fire in 2001.